Translate

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Gundam Age-1 Normal "Extra Finish Version"

It's been a long time since my last post.. Yeah, currently i've got busy with my works. So, for this post i'll show you my new repainted kit, MG Age-1 Normal. This is my 1st Bandai kit that i bought around September 2012. I've painted it once before with heavy weathered. Nah.. too messy, then i've decided to repaint it and here's what i get. Hehe.. I'm still new with this airbrush thing yet i'm still learning. Feel free to give comments and critics. 
























1 comment:

  1. My congratulations !! (though I am beginner and do everything in my base spray and brush still ...)
    This is one of the best metallic paints that I've seen in some Gundam. Even saying that you're learning to airbrush .... imagine when experienced.
    It was very, very good his work in painting and assembly.
    From today I will follow your blog closely.
    XD

    ReplyDelete